Saturday, December 22, 2007

The CUTEST lil Reindeer EVER . . .

We went shopping today to pick out Dude's Christmas presents . . . I found these antlers, isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen, Santa would be proud to have him pulling his big sled!!!
He might be cute, but boy does he hate to have his picture taken. He sees me with my camera and he instantly turns into a sour puss, refuses to look at the camera and most of time won't even keep his eyes open. I was able to finally after a ton of shots get some good ones. He actually ended up keeping them on his head for awhile this evening, maybe he forgot he was wearing it! I think Dude's probably safe from other holiday attire until at least Easter when he gets some bunny ears!

2 comments:

Margee' said...

He's so cute! Hope he didn't get too mad at you.

Angie said...

He is so adorable Gina!