It was like Christmas delivered in a BIG brown truck! Joe's goodies arrived from QuicKutz and I can't wait to play with it all! Words don't describe how much FUN it was to pick out $1000 worth of QK products. Joe couldn't have given me anything better than this for Christmas . . . now we'll see who's going to be naughty or nice! wink wink winkIt's kind of shocking that a guy who has never scrapbooked, creates his very first layout and wins such an awesome contest! Even though he isn't as excited about his win like any one of us would be, I guarantee it won't be his last layout . . . he can scrap all of his own hunting pictures now. No reason to let his new found talent go to waste!
6 comments:
Congrats to Joe! and Gina too!
Hope you both enjoy all of your new toys.
What a great win.. Have fun.. Awesome I'm drooling over biography
ooooohhhh how cool!!!!!YAY!
its' so unfair, isn't it? some people have it soooo easy, lol!
Way cool guys!! ;)
I am so jealous.. What an awesome prize..
Post a Comment