
And here's what he looked like @ 6:00 AM this morning . . .

And this doesn't even compare to what he looked like yesterday by the time we left the first Dr.'s appt. At least for today the itching has stopped, the medicine is still making him sick to his stomach though. This morning he was having difficulty breathing and kept telling me that his throat felt clogged up. I made a phone call to the Dr. and after telling the nurse that, they wanted him to be checked out immediately so we went back to the Dr.'s office. The Dr. said that it could take another 3-4 days to completely be rid of the hives and that there are probably hives inside his stomach too, which is why he's feeling nauseated. So, for now . . . we're keeping him cool and making him rest!
4 comments:
Gina sending you and Jakob lots of hugs..
linda
Poor poor baby!! I feel so sorry for him, I've been there. !! I'll say an extra prayer for him tonight!
Jakob, feel better soon!!
He's looking so much better!
Post a Comment