I stumbled upon this picture of Jakob last week and knew that I wanted to use it on this weeks sketch (done by Chris Ross). He's probably just about a little over a year here. Looking at this picture, Jakob sure hasn't changed much in the past seven years . . . he still has that big smile and is just as cute as ever!
11 comments:
Very cute! It is hard to believe that they have grown so much! :)
I can't believe it has been 12 weeks either! We have been so blessed to have you on our team!!! Wonderful LO :)
What a cutie! ...and such an adorable page! TFS! Hope you are doing well! :)
Love it Gina
what a marvleous layout!! LOVE what you did with BG's Boxer!!! :)
Jakob is so little here but he still looks exactly the same - great page!
Great LO!
Yep! they grow up too quickly!
SO cute!! I can't believe how ADORABLE he was!!
Adorable layout Gina. Jakob is such a cutie.
The layout and the picture is ADORABLE!!!!! Fantastic work my dear!
I LOVE THE HG PROJECT...I just bought those blocks the other day...they are so cute!...huh...
I will totally be there in october to support you...as long as I am in town...
let's keep in touch about the details.
see you at the craft warehouse event!
Post a Comment