I absolutely love how you flipped the sketch Gina - this was a great page!
Great page! ;)
Yep - mom does awesome with cakes :) Love what you did with this weeks sketch! Great Job!!!
Great LO! Great job! And I need that cake photo for my cake album.:)
great LO, Gina - I might have to do a cake like that for Caleb someday! :0)
aww haha thats great! and way to go Mom with that cake.. its SO cool! :)
Very cool love this page!!!!
That is SO cool, Gina!!
What a great cake and wonderful take on the sketch. I love boys layouts.
Love this page, Gina!I'm tagging you! See my blog for details!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I absolutely love how you flipped the sketch Gina - this was a great page!
Great page! ;)
Yep - mom does awesome with cakes :) Love what you did with this weeks sketch! Great Job!!!
Great LO!
Great job!
And I need that cake photo for my cake album.
:)
great LO, Gina - I might have to do a cake like that for Caleb someday! :0)
aww haha thats great! and way to go Mom with that cake.. its SO cool! :)
Very cool love this page!!!!
That is SO cool, Gina!!
What a great cake and wonderful take on the sketch. I love boys layouts.
Love this page, Gina!
I'm tagging you! See my blog for details!
Post a Comment