I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers. I based this LO off of a sketch designed by Cherie Avrill . . .
Also, here's my projects for Page Plans from last week . . . (LO Sketch was designed by Lesli Asay)
(Card Sketch was designed by Chris Ross)
My parents just recently celebrated their "37th" Wedding Anniversary, here's the card I made and gave to them . . .
I received an email a week or so back from Becky Dreyer, one of Rusty Pickles Chefs requesting the LO of Jakob's 6th Birthday using their Pirate Line to be featured in their August Newsletter! Be sure to check it out next month. This past week I've also received a couple more emails, one I'll have to wait to spill the beans on, but I'm so happy that Scrapbook Trends wants a LO for their December issue . . . it's been over three years since I've had a LO picked up by a magazine and I'm super excited!!!
8 comments:
You've been very busy! Thank you again for the great card!
Woo Hoo - congrats on all your great scrappin' news :)
Congrats on your news! Great LOs and cards. :)
Left you a little award on my blog
Beautiful pages and cards. Congrats on all your wonderful good news - so deserved!
Congrats.. ! Your layouts rock! and so do the cards!
you are so talented, Gina - I love looking at all your wonderful projects. :0)
You have been busy . that LO is gorgeous. wow and those cards are very pretty.. mariah #2457
Post a Comment