Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's been awhile since I TOOTED . . .

I got an email this morning from Layle with Scenic Route letting me know that my entry into their June Monthly Product Challenge was selected to be featured on the Scenic Route website. I was so Excited!!! I haven't had any good scrappy news in awhile and this just totally made my day!

9 comments:

Mona said...

WAY TO GO!! ;)

Lesli said...

Congrats Gina - it's a wonderful LO :)

Unknown said...

Awesome Gina! Congratulations! :D *psst I have a new challenge up with some loverly goodies!***

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

That's AWSOME news! I knew you'd get it :) Congrats

lashell said...

Congrats...

Shaela said...

way to go Gina - of COURSE you won with a great LO like that!

Margee' said...

That's totally great!
Two Toots in the same day!
Congrats!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Awesome! Well deserved!

Kimberly Crawford said...

HUGE congrats!! WTG!! The layout is PHENOMENAL!!!!!! :)