This week at
Page Plans we did a 4th of July theme. I LOVE this new Scenic Route "Liberty" line! SR has got to be my new favorite manufacturer, how could anyone not love their stuff, Super Cute, Super FUN!!! Here's what I came up with, this is my niece Madi when she was a baby (the same little girl that I used in last weeks LO).

And here's my Card . . .
10 comments:
Great projects Gina - I am addicted to this SR line too!
Pretty paper and great LO and card. Madi was so small then.
What? Madi has never been small! :)
Great LO and card, I really like them both.
These are both so super cute! Love them! :)
Awesome!!! I love this paper, I'm going to have to get some Scenic Route things. Great job on the LO and the card. They're so fresh and American!! Love your work as always!!
Another great LO and card :) You work very well with SR!
great job, Gina! I can't wait to dig into that paper, too!
Hi GIna, could you kindly upload your project/ link again for Cafe prima's june contest ? sorry we couldn't find your link ...
please link to the contest link again thanks ! emeline
ps: could u please upload by 2 July ? Thanks !
awesome work here by the way ! ! :)
Post a Comment