Sunday, June 8, 2008

Page Plans Week #8 Reveal

This weeks sketch at Page Plans was created by Chris Ross, the theme this week was "Father's Day". Here's what I came up with . . .

Just a snapshot of Joe and Jakob from last June, they are most certainly "TWO of a KIND"!

9 comments:

Margee' said...

Looks great! They are quite a pair!

Shaela said...

oh Gina, I LOVE it!! What paper did you use??

M@risk@ said...

Love your take on the sketch, great page.

Pat said...

Great job, Gina!

Mona said...

That is a very cute LO. :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I think this turned out GREAT!!! Loved the PPs you used.

Jennifer Buck said...

I love this! It's wonderful! :)

Rosy said...

Hey Gina! Long time no chat! I love the sketch and your take on it--very fun! :)

lashell said...

I just love your work gina