
<---- Love this sketch by
Adrienne, this is her first
sketch EVER! And I think she did an
Awesome job on it! Adrienne's also doing a RAK on her blog for anyone who creates a LO based off this sketch. Here's what I came up with . . .

I also made this tag for scrap/stamp club at CWH last week. Our challenge was to use the new Prima flowers, I had a hard time finding any paper that matched it though (that is any paper I had in my stash). I finally got to use my new QK border die, I just trimmed it down and voila . . . a super simple tag!
9 comments:
They both look great!
She did a beautiful sketch and you interpreted it wonderfully!!! Love these projects!
well, I wont be doing a RAK for just ANYONE who enters! I will be doing a RAK for the special randomized winner! :D haha.
I love your sketch so much Gina, I put it up on my blog! :D Thanks for entering!
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com/
I love her sketch and what you did with it...your tag turned out great too!
Oh Adrienne, that's how I meant it! LOL :D
LOVE the layout Gina! And the tag is cute, too. :0)
Awesome sketch, and you did beautiful with the layout! :)
Love what you did with the sketch - great layout - really like how you used one picture and featured it in such a neat way!
Hey Gina Love your stuff as always
Post a Comment