Sunday, June 22, 2008

Page Plans Week #10 Reveal

Here's this weeks sketch over at Page Plans, created by Chris . . .












I got this picture from my sister (taken either by her or my BIL), it was the first time my niece, Madi saw the Statue of Liberty after they moved to New Jersey.

8 comments:

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful picture. Love the scalloped paper and lace you used.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Great LO - I love this photo of Madi :)

Mona said...

Great LO! ;)

Mona said...

Great LO! ;)

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My name is Pam, I'm Shaela's sister-in-law. I've been checking out your blog and you've got some very creative stuff!
www.pamodd.blogspot.com

Margee' said...

That's a great LO!
Always loved that photo!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Very very cool layout.. love the photo too.. you accented it very well!!!