My assignments are ready to be shipped out . . . I finally finished up the baby blocks yesterday! Isn't this Heidi Grace Baby line just the most Adorable stuff you've ever seen? I decided to go with baby pictures of myself and my twin sister, Renee'. I honestly can say that I'm not sure which is which in these pictures! But we sure are Cute, huh?




Love,
Love,
Love this line by Scenic Route! This LO looks nothing like what I normally do, those little people freaked me out! LOL :) Even though there's fish and "Bathroom People" on the same page, I think it all comes together . . .

11 comments:
Your projects turned out great!
You were very busy while I was out of :)
Great job!!!
I love the Scenic Route LO and the baby blocks. I might try and make the blocks for my cousin who just had twins--absolutely lovely. I'll never stop buying paper if I keep looking at your blog :) Thanks for sharing all your great work!
These are all great projects! The card is AWESOME!!
Love you stuff Gina...
Awsome projects Gina! I love the blocks!
These projects are amazing! LOVE the baby blocks - how sweet!!! The layout is amazing, love everything!
Your blocks turned out great! I can't tell who's who either lol
The "BATHROOM PEOPLE" lol - that's too funny...this LO turned out great...I love it! and your crad is great too ;)
lol - you're right, they are bathroom people!! great job on all three projects.
The blocks are gorgeous and the cards look so bright with the SR papers. Love it.
Girlie! These are all so very beautiful! TFS...hope you are doing well! :)
Love your projects! They turned out great. :)
Post a Comment