Friday, June 6, 2008

New Cards . . .

I've been meaning to share these cards . . . my laptop has been on the fritz the past couple of days, so glad it's back up and running at least temporarily anyways. (THANK YOU Stuart) Just a reminder . . . BACKUP your photos!!! I didn't lose anything this time, but I also didn't realize that I had almost 10,000 photos sitting in my laptop. So, that's just a little PSA for the day! :)

Here's a few cards that I did based off one of Lesli Asay's card sketches, she's having a little contest on her blog . . .




7 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super Cards!!! Gotta Love Sketches :) TFS

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

lol - Stuart says you are welcome :)

Lesli said...

WOW - those are all fabulous cards. I love how you made my sketches come to life!

Margee' said...

Great cards, but I've already told you that! :)

Jennifer Buck said...

Girl! These are all amazing! Love them! :)

Kimberly Crawford said...

Beautiful!! Each and every one!
I love that zig zag punch!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I just love that dinasaur card! Real cute ... keep up the awesome work! Its all amazing!