Great LO - I can't believe Dude is actually Smiling!!! We all missed you today here in HOT California!!!
if that isnt the cutest darn layout.. how precious! Love the colors!
LOL - that is such a great picture!! nice layout too :0)
Such a funny picture and love your journaling and layout.
Such a great LO!
that layout is WAY too cute! I love the paw print you made!!
HA HA - I LOVE this photo, our Shelby smiles when she takes pictures too. love your page!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great LO - I can't believe Dude is actually Smiling!!! We all missed you today here in HOT California!!!
if that isnt the cutest darn layout.. how precious! Love the colors!
LOL - that is such a great picture!! nice layout too :0)
Such a funny picture and love your journaling and layout.
Such a great LO!
that layout is WAY too cute! I love the paw print you made!!
HA HA - I LOVE this photo, our Shelby smiles when she takes pictures too. love your page!
Post a Comment