Another
"AWESOME" layout sketch by Lesli Asay . . .

Here's what I did for
Page Plans this week . . . this is my favorite picture to date of Kaitie. A few weeks ago she was having a teenage crisis and I was able to snap this picture of her. I used some of the lyrics to "Life ain't always Beautiful" by Gary Allan, seemed to fit the situation at the moment. I may go back and add hidden journaling, since it was one of those life lessons that she will look back on and realize that what she considers devastating issues at the moment won't matter even five years from now. Life can be tough at times, but she'll get through it . . .



Decided to use up left over scraps from my LO for the card this week . . . Great card sketch Nee'! I also want to
CONGRATULATE Kimberly Crawford and
Jenelle Christmas on being the guest designers for the month of June . . . I look forward to seeing what you both will create!
14 comments:
I think this LO is stunning! and it always amazes me what you turn your scraps into :D Thanks for doing my sketch!
Great LO Gina! That is an amazing photo of Kaitie. :)
Beautiful!! So amazing!! I love everything you make!!
I already told you I really like that LO of Kaitie.
Your card too!
Awesome projects Gina - I always look forward to seeing what you come up with :)
Beautiful layout and card Gina!
beautiful, as always. :0)
Gorgeous stuff Gina
Beautiful layout and card and with 2 teenagers in the house it sounds familiar. The picture is GREAT!
What a beautiful pic of your daughter, and great LO! (as always)
Love the Pink Paislee Gina!!! Awesome! And love Leslie's sketch!
This is a gorgeous page Gina! Beautiful song lyrics too!
I really love this page! You did an amazing job with this sketch! I really love your style! :)
Sincerely gorgeous! Lovin the Pink Paislee!! :)
Post a Comment