to share a picture of the tag I attached to Jakob's teachers gift . . . he was super excited to give it to her!
I also want to THANK my sister, Renee' for making me a new header for my blog! Isn't is just AWESOME??? I have no idea how the digital world works nor the desire to know so I'm glad she was nice enough to make this for me. ;)
7 comments:
Great card and Jakob looks so proud!
Great header too!
Great Card and photo of Jakob! ;)
Great Card and photo of Jakob! ;)
That is a really cute picture of Jakob :)
Jakob is so cute, and so is the tag, I bet the teacher loved it. You sister did a great job on the header!
cute tag (and kid) and great new header!
Wonderful tag - your new header is wonderful and yes Renee' is fabulous!
Post a Comment