Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tomorrow's the last day of school . . .

And I couldn't be any happier to see this school year come to an end! It's really hard to believe that Jakob's going into the 3rd grade and even harder to believe that Kaitie is going to be an 8th grader next year. I wanted to give Jakob's teacher a little something for all she's done this year, so on Sunday, Renee' (my sister) and I each made a wall hanging for the boys' 2nd grade teachers . . .



6 comments:

Margee' said...

Looks great! Glad you got it done!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

It turned out great - and it was fun to work on this project together...

M@risk@ said...

What a lovely gift. It looks wonderful.

Mona said...

Nice gifts! I think I will do something similar. Thanks for the idea!! ;)

lashell said...

love it...wish i had thought of something like that

tanyal said...

OH, I wish I would have seen this before my daughter's finished school for the year. I think I will make one and put it in my card stash for next year-they're awesome!!