Friday, January 30, 2009

Some cards to share . . .

Not a whole lot going on . . . I've been in a funk that I just can't seem to pull myself out of, but I have managed to make several cards over the past couple of weeks. Hopefully I can pull myself together and get some LO's created, lots of ideas just no motivation!
And here's an older card that I never got posted . . .

13 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Gina I love your cards...you really know how to use UNITY :)

Shaela said...

looking good! :)

Margee' said...

Gosh! Your cards look great! :)

Mona said...

Very NICE :)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I always have such a hard time with sympathy cards.. you did a beautiful job.
Have a great weekend!

Angie said...

Beautiful cards Gina.

Lesli said...

Gorgeous cards - I always have trouble with Sympathy Cards - yours are inspiring!

Wendy Christensen said...

Those are beautiful!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

GORGEOUS!!! AMAZING cards, Gina!!!!!!!!!

linda said...

Love your cards

Summer Fullerton said...

LOVE your cards Gina :)

tanyal said...

As always, beautiful cards!! I love your style!!

Chris said...

wow these cards rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!