Monday, September 10, 2007

Finally got to pick it up . . .

My PRIZE that is from Craft Warehouse! Here is a picture, although not too great, you still get the jest of it! :) I couldn't wait to get home to dig through it . . .
A couple of things don't show up in the picture, in the box is an 8x8 and a 12x12 album. Also, my favorite thing of all - the Making Memories 12x12 Precision Paper Trimmer! Again, I want to thank each and everyone of you that voted for my LO to get me into the final round. You're all the Best!!! :)

6 comments:

Zarah said...

Oooooh...! NICE! Congratulations! :D

Tam, I am said...

Awesome prize package!!! congrats again Gina!!!

Margee' said...

You glowed yesterday when you opened your goodies!

JulesinParadise said...

Woozer! Very cool stuff you got and a big congrats!

Monica said...

Awesome Congratulations Gina!!

Mary - said...

whoo-hoo, congrats gina! =)