Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Some of Life's Simple Pleasures . . .

Well, at least today they are . . . Kenny Chesney's new CD release is today and I could not wait to go pick it up! Anyone who knows me knows that I sorta like him . . . actually I LOVE HIM!!! ;) Picked up the CD and then hit Starbucks, no better way to spend the rest of the morning than with a HOT guy and a nice COOL drink, well . . . other than if I was actually with that HOT guy! LOL :) Joe has already promised me that we would go to another one of Kenny's shows, maybe this summer! Definitely something to look forward to!

3 comments:

Margee' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margee' said...

Hope you enjoyed your Starbucks drink and listening to Kenny!

Mary - said...

the perfect way to be... a good drink and an even better man!--hope you enjoyed them both! ;)