I waited all afternoon Wednesday for the announcement to be made, finally it was and I WON!!! Woo Hoo!!! :) When I told Kaitie, she said it was because her face is on the layout (a typical response from her). LOL :) I told her it was a scrapbook contest not a beauty contest! So for the rest of the night I was the Queen to everyone!
Well . . . this morning I woke up as usual, got the kids ready and out the door for school. Then headed to the gym, finished up there and then ran to Costco with Mom. I have been patiently, ok not so patiently waiting for Craft Warehouse to announce which one of the Scrapbook Queens won the Grand Prize. So, the first thing I checked when I got home was their site, and guess what??? It was ME!!! So, in addition to my $300 Goodie Box and I also get a $200 Gift Card to the store. I have to wait until Monday though to be able to pick up my prize, it's going to be a very long weekend! :)
I was also told this afternoon, that the Target that's about to open close to home is going to have a Starbucks in it . . . can today get any better???
2 comments:
We're so happy for you!!!
You've worked hard for this and it was a stressful week.
Bet this weekend has been stressful too with having to wait to go get your prize!!!
Post a Comment