Well . . . From the Heart by RGM has just fulfilled their very first custom order. Valerie, my cousin was married last weekend and asked my Mom to create her Thank-You cards. I designed the Thank You and my Mom fulfilled her first order of 75 Thank You cards . . . WTG MOM!!! :) We're hoping that this will get her business up and going!
5 comments:
Great pic! My first order!
Those are beautiful... and the presentation is gorgeous!!! Best wishes with your business. With more items like this Im sure you'll be a huge success!! :)
WOW those came out BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so proud of you both! Congrats!
These are gorgeous!! I'm sure the bride will love them! Hope a lot more business comes your way!
wow, these are so beautiful. you both did an amazing job. best of luck with the business! hugs.
Post a Comment