Monday, September 24, 2007

I LOVE Weddings . . .

We went to my cousin's wedding on Saturday, it was absolutely Beautiful! It was held at Springwood Ranch, outside and the reception was in the old barn. It was Amazing, I loved the atmosphere! I took a ton of pictures, when I saw this one of them sharing their first dance as husband and wife I couldn't wait to scrap it. I sent it to my cousin this afternoon, she LOVED it too!
We all had a great time . . . ate some delicious food, drank a little wine (and for Joe) some beer, caught up with family that I haven't seen in nearly twenty years, enjoyed some conversations and some not so much! Kaitie caught the throw away bouquet and Jakob danced the night away literally. Lots of pictures of him and my cousin's little girl twirling around and having a ball! If I only had a few more drinks in me maybe I would have gotten on that dance floor too! I did try once to dance with Jakob, but his partner wouldn't give him up for even a second. My cousin's got Kaitie out on the dance floor too, boy can that girl shake her booty! Well, not really . . . she gets NOT having any rhythm from me! :)

3 comments:

Margee' said...

Great Lo and yes we all had a good time!

Mary - said...

this is so beautiful gina. just lovin the colors you used. & i do wanna see more pics!!

Mona said...

Great LO! Missed being able to be there with family... :( I am glad everyone had a great time.