Now I'm supposed to list seven random and/or weird (you be the judge) facts about myself - so here goes:
1) I HATE a dirty garbage can
2) I blow into my shoes before I put them on
3) I stress while packing for trips and am ready to come home only after a day
4) I am a identical twin
5) I have a mild case of OCD when it comes to certain things
6) I HATE the WIND, but live where it's extremely windy
7) I wash the dishes before I put them into the dishwasher
The rules:
Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am tagging:
Mona
Mom
Chelsea
Lashell
Whitney
Amie
Mara
5 comments:
Hi Gina! I posted my seven on my blog. :) I like how you blow into your shoes before you put them on... :)
~Chelsea
Guess this is pay back, huh?
So tell me why you wash the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher! LOL
Oh boy, thanks!
HERE you are! You tagged me, but the link you tagged me from was your scrappy resume blog and I didn't know how to find this one. I've been tagged a bajillion times, so I'm not sure there's anything left that's interesting, but I'll think on it the next couple of days. =)
Post a Comment