Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Emotions (Peace page)

Another week another Emotion . . .

9 comments:

Margee' said...

Your page looks great!

Mona said...

I really like all you emotion pages. :)

Anonymous said...

I really love your work, Gina! So happy to be on the Design Team with you! Thanks for always stopping by my blog :)
~Chelsea

Unknown said...

I love this site of yours! By the way, this is Adrienne from the CW Scrapper's forum! :D Im glad you do something else with your scrapping. I totally agree with your saying. Fortunately though, my grandpa hasn't passed away yet. But I can only imagine!

Fletch said...

You are going to have an amazing book!!!! these pages are all so awesome!

Jenelle said...

Another great page Gina!

Shaela said...

love it again! what are you going to do with the book when it's all finished? will it be like a coffee table book?

Liz said...

happy easter to you and yoru family

Liz said...

happy easter to you and yoru family