This is fabulous... Gina.. I just seen Amie last month and asked about you.. and you showed up on my blog.. Hope all is well.
Beautiful page, Gina. The picture of you two is fantastic.
Gina....you make awesome projects so don't worry about the album..I am sure we will all be trying to scraplift yours!
I am loving these pages, Gina!!! Love the colors! What a great idea.~Chelsea
Gina...waiting on an update.....;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is fabulous... Gina.. I just seen Amie last month and asked about you.. and you showed up on my blog.. Hope all is well.
Beautiful page, Gina. The picture of you two is fantastic.
Gina....you make awesome projects so don't worry about the album..I am sure we will all be trying to scraplift yours!
I am loving these pages, Gina!!! Love the colors! What a great idea.
~Chelsea
Gina...waiting on an update.....;)
Post a Comment