This is still a work in progress, but since I haven't shared any scrappy stuff in awhile I thought I'd go ahead and share what I've completed so far.
The Cover . . . The Title Page . . . Page One . . . LOVE Page Two . . . HAPPINESS Page Three . . . SURPRISE Page Four . . . PATIENCE (I'm still working on this page, I will share it as soon as I'm done)
Gina, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love this. And you know what is funny??? My daughter had a red tint to her hair when she was born (and still kind of does) and there is NO red in the family at all. That was a surprise to us as well :) Great album. ~Chelsea
Like I was saying. This is really cool. Maybe for some more inspiration you could say... what each emotion MEANS to you. What your own definition of it would be? I dunno. I just loooove this.
11 comments:
Really looks great!
You are really rockin' this book! I can't wait to see your next emotion!
Jen
Gina it's beautiful! I love your work!
Your book is beautiful Gina! I love your color combinations and your choice of papers. Your work is always beautiful!
Gina, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love this. And you know what is funny??? My daughter had a red tint to her hair when she was born (and still kind of does) and there is NO red in the family at all. That was a surprise to us as well :) Great album.
~Chelsea
This book is a wonderful piece of artwork!!!
The choice of size is original. I really like it!
Wow, this is fabulous.. beautiful!
beautifulwork!
Like I was saying. This is really cool. Maybe for some more inspiration you could say... what each emotion MEANS to you. What your own definition of it would be? I dunno. I just loooove this.
wow these are GORGEOUS!!
Post a Comment