After working on the little mini album last week, I just knew that this line of paper would be perfect! I've been holding onto this picture forever, Jakob's going to be turning "nine" in November. Here's what I did with Lesli's sketch this week over at
Page Plans . . .

Have you ever wondered about people from your past and had them come find you? Thanks to MySpace we were able to reconnect with our nephew and his Mom, Trisha. After about five years of her soul searching and moving across the country we were able to meet up. Even though the years have passed it seemed like there had never been that time between us. Carson is still just as cute as ever and there's still not a doubt that Kaitie and him are related, take a look for yourself . . .

9 comments:
I love this picture of your son! its awesome! Great circle layout!
Adore this LO, one of my favorites!
There is NO DOUBT that Carson is part of the family!!! He and Kaitie look so much alike - I really happy that you guys got to spend some time together!
Great LO of Jakob, he was a cutey for sure!
Yep! Carson and Kaitie definitely look alike! So glad you've found him again!
Beautiful work and great pictures Gina.
I have given you the Wylde Women Award, check out the details on my blog.
Great pictures!!!!!! Fantastic layout!
You have been tagged, the rules are over on my blog..
Another great page Gina - love those photos!
beautiful pictures...and i am glad you were able to reconnect.
Post a Comment