Well, it's that time of year once again . . . Craft Warehouse is having their "Queen of the Crop" contest RIGHT NOW!!! Voting just opened this morning and all you have to do is go to Craft Warehouse, register and then vote for your favorite LO from each store. One winner from each store will receive a $250 Craft Warehouse gift card and one talented GRAND PRIZE winner will receive an additional $250 gift card and the title of "QUEEN" of the Crop!
Since I won the title from my hometown store (Kennewick) last year and also was chosen as the overall "Queen" I wasn't able to enter again this year, but I was asked to be on the panel of judges along with some very talented ladies . . . Heidi Grace and Ali Edwards!
Good Luck to all of the ladies who entered this year!
7 comments:
That's be fun being a judge this year!
What fun - have fun judging - that can be so hard sometimes :)
Good luck with that! :) Hope it is an easy job.
Speaking of Heidi Grace, where can I find her stick pins? I am having a hard time finding them. :)
wow...good luck in the judging...that is a tough job!! such amazing talent everywhere...
thanks for commenting and stopping by my blog! :)
Congrats on the title from last year and hope the judging was fun!
Post a Comment