Monday, September 8, 2008

A card to share . . .

Be on the lookout for the Holiday Cards & More Vol. 3 Special Issue by Paper Crafts, it should be in stores now. The FedEx man delivered mine this afternoon, here's the card that I had in it . . .

10 comments:

Margee' said...

That's really a cute card!
I need to figure out my Christmas cards and get busy.

Shaela said...

LOVE the card! so cute. you are so talented!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Gina I love that card!!!

Mona said...

Very nice card!! :)

Carol A. said...

Great card, Gina!!! I need to get started on mine!

Angie said...

Beautiful card Gina!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Ooo, I love the contrasting colors! Its gorgeous!

Chris said...

this is an adorable card!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, Gina - congratulations!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Congrats! That card is gorgeous!