I THINK SO . . . I entered this photo in Reminisces' "CAPTURE" photography contest and found out the other day that I won 2nd place. I can't wait for the prize package to arrive so that I can play with all those goodies.I really don't know much about photography, but I'm getting pretty good at trial and error. I suppose it helps to have a good model too, right? She definitely has quite the portfolio already! Kaitie came home from school earlier this week and said that her teacher told her she was pretty and that she was going to break alot of boys' hearts. Although I know that this is probably true, it was a little weird to know that her teacher actually said it out loud. Kaitie's response was "I know, but I need to get them first!" . . . oh man, I think we're going to be in trouble!
I also recently had a request for a double-page LO for the January '09 issue of Scrapbook Trends. Of all the shitty things that have been happening in our lives lately, it's so good to get these little pick-me-ups to brighten my day.
6 comments:
yeah Gina I do think that's a little strange too! Its hard to believe Kaitie's growing up...and if I were you - I'd keep the black EL away from her - she's way to pretty for that stuff! Congrats on the photo contest and the double page spread pickup :)
Congrats on the photo contest and LO :)
Yep! Kaitie's growing up very quickly, what happened to that little girl I used to carry all over the place when we went shopping?
Laffin.. she is cute! You are definitely in trouble! hehe. Its a great photo and you deserve big kudos for your accomplishments. YOU GO GIRL!! :)
wow, that's awesome about your photo! way to go. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in print yet again. :0)
Yeah I don't like the black EL either!
Congrats on the photo and the mag entry.
That's one fantastic photo! Wow! She is a gorgeous girl.
Thanks so much for the nice comments on my blog Gina!! I'm still pinching myself! LOL!
And...congrats on the ST Jan. 09! It's been a while for me and I'm hopin' to get picked up for the Feb. issue. It always brightens my day just a little too! Okay. A lot. He hee.
Post a Comment