Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reminisce Design Team Search 2009

I've waited all year for this . . . last year I tied for 4th-runner up, I was close but just not close enough! At the beginning of the month I won 2nd place in Reminisces' "Capture" photography contest, I dove right into the box of goodies I was sent. Their products are so much FUN to create with! Here's my submission . . .

9 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Look at those! They all look awesome!!! You sure can work the Reminisce good luck with the DT Search :)

Margee' said...

They look totally great! I'm glad you were able to get so many completed!

Shaela said...

great job, Gina! Good Luck - hope you make it!!

Mona said...

Very, Very Nice! GOOD LUCK!

Angie said...

Gina, these are awesome! Good luck!

lashell said...

Congrats on Honorable mention!!!!!Your stuff nis always amazing:)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats on your Honorable Mention!
Though I think you were more deserving :D

melita said...

those are gorgeous! Congrats on the HM Gina!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous submissions!!! Congratulations on the "Capture" photography contest!!