Thursday, April 16, 2009

a BIG Thank You

I watched this when it aired on the ACM's a week or so back . . . it made shivers run down my spine. It's very touching and I am very Proud to say that I am an American!!! I support all of our Troops . . . PAST . . . PRESENT and FUTURE!

***Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of my blog and turn off my playlist as you watch this video***

5 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

So very touching Gina - thanks for posting! I missed the awards that night.

Shaela said...

beautiful and inspiring - thanks for sharing!

Margee' said...

I'm proud to be an American also! Loved that video, I really enjoyed listening to it.

Lesli said...

Same thing for me Gina - I cry every time something really patriotic happens! I think it is because I am remebering my dad!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

HOLY BUCKETS of TEARS! I had not seen this nor heard about it. I bawled my ever lovin eyes out. I adore Trace Atkins and man.. this was just awesome.

Thank you for sharing and like you, Im so proud to be an American!