Some of you may remember this mini album back from last summer . . . it's been on display (empty) at the local craft store all this time. One day I literally went through hundreds of pictures of Jakob and came across so many that were
HIM just being the
BOY that he is . . . they were
PREFECT for this! He'll always be our little Dennis the Menace! tfl!!!
6 comments:
Gina, this turned out FABULOUS!!! love it!
Gorgeous album, Gina!! WOW!!!!
It was great before you added the photos!!! lol But it is STUNNING now that the photos are there :)
Wow! Gina Awesome.
This mini album turned out great! Love all of the pics of Jakob in it.
He is such a cutie. I love the album.. such a good one for a boy!
Rock on chicky.. I know how going through all the pics is time consuming.
Post a Comment