Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Unity

Unity Stamp Company is turning ONE YEAR OLD . . . and they've been celebrating all week long! Lots of prizes and fun challenges!!! I guess one of the benefits of having a sister on the design team is that I have a ton of Unity at my fingertips! I've been busy this week participating in the challenges, that is after I get my morning run in . . . whether it be rain, wind or shine <--- WAIT there's not been any of that here this week. Trying to get back into the groove as another training is about to begin.

Here's what I've come up with so far . . .
I used the Biker Alley stamp and just masked out the middle . . .

Totally love this Oaky Doke Tree . . .

The yellow flowers with the white pearl centers are from the Sweet Yummy Cupcakes set.

7 comments:

Shaela said...

awesome layouts, Gina! hope you win something!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super stuff as always!!! Its been fun creating with you these last couple of days!!! So far our training hasn't been too bad...except I can tell you that I HATE running in the wind!!!

{ erin } said...

Love that picture of you. You look gorgeous.

not really doing digi now. Just playing with scrapblog. I have had that pic for sometimes, but not printed out. I was homesick and laughing at my dorky cousins helped. :o)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

These layouts are awesome. I loveee the polka dots!

ps: love your new blog look too!!!

You are definitely getting your scrap on!

Margee' said...

Gina, they all look great, but I've already told you that!

Sure glad you're getting some scrapping done, not ME!

Mona said...

Great LOs and card. Wasn't it just yesterday that the kids were that little?

lashell said...

Adorable layout of yourself!!! Missed you yesterday..would have been lots of fun with ya