I picked up the December issue of CARDS over the weekend . . . back in July when I had this card picked up, I would have never imagined that Joe's Dad would be gone just four short months later. I made this card for Joe's parents in celebration of their "39th" Wedding Anniversary. I sent them a color copy of it back in July . . . which Cathy loved all just the same. I'll be sending her this copy so that she can see it in print and have this copy to enjoy for herself. I can't even express in words what it means to me to have this card published, here it is . . .
5 comments:
She'll really like the book.
Pretty card.
I picked up my copy last night!!
awwwwww..... she'll treasure it.
Oh Gina; what timing.... beautiful card and a great keepsake.
That card is just so beautiful!
Post a Comment