We had planned on going to the CK Convention in Bellevue like I do every year. Then we found out the week before that Joe's Dad was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer . . . well, I was in the middle of trying to work on my LO, Joe decided that he would do a LO too . . . his very first! We entered them both into the QuicKutz, "The Right Tools Make All The Difference" Contest . . . a Grand prize winner would be winning a $1000 in QK products! One of Joe's hunting buddies wife delivered our LO's to convention for us. That phone call was telling him that he was named the Grand Champion of the CK Convention in Bellevue! OMG!!! The car filled with excitement and after the past few days that we had had, it was the best thing to happen at that moment! I've personally known people to get pissed for not winning this type of contest, even though we were competing against each other and I lost, I couldn't have been more happier for Joe. And for me I guess . . . he says it's my Anniversary and Christmas present. Seeing how we celebrated our "14th" Wedding Anniversary yesterday. All the guys Joe works with gave him such a bad time for scrappin' that LO to begin with, they told him he was gay . . . well, he showed them, huh?

Here's the link to the QuicKutz site, see it for yourself . . . http://www.quickutz.com/qk2/news/contests/2007/righttools-results.aspx
Scroll all the way down to the bottom to where you see the Seattle Winners.
And here's mine . . .
2 comments:
You both did a great job on your LO's!
I'm so happy for both of you.
Enjoy!
When I heard the news I was so excited, you'd a thought I won :) Congratulations!!
Post a Comment