I received an email from Lesli and Chris yesterday morning inviting me to be a part of the Page Plans Layout Design Team. We were to create a card and a LO using one of their sketches for submission, here's mine . . .

I'm thrilled to have been chosen to be a part of this DT and I can't wait to get started!
5 comments:
Wow! Gina that's great!
Your card and LO look great too!
way to go, Gina - I don't know how you do it all - you have got to be sooo busy! good luck
Wanna say hi and it's
nice to be on the team too. Wonderful card and layout you created.
Congrats!! That is so awesome and you are so deserving! That is a great LO and beautiful card! I will definitely be checking page plans out!
Congrats on making the design team for page plans. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment