Sunday, April 27, 2008

Page Plans Week #2 Reveal

The sketches this week were created by Lesli Asay . . .

Card:
Page_plansweek_2_csketch_3










Layout:
Page_plansweek_2_losketch













Here's my version of Lesli's sketch . . .
Don't forget . . . you can use one or both of these sketches to be entered into a drawing. All you have to do is post a link to your creations in your comment on the Page Plans blog. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

13 comments:

Margee' said...

Cute, but you already know that!

Martha said...

Awesome layout Gina!

Angie said...

Gina your layout Rocks!!

Lesli said...

You did an awesome LO Gina - I love seeing what you did with my sketch!

lashell said...

Gina love the layout with the surf board

Shaela said...

Gina, your LOs are so amazing. You make them look SO easy... I hope to be able to scrap at your level someday!! :0)

Sabrina said...

Love it Gina! AWESOME!!!

Mona said...

I really like your LO! ;)

Pat said...

Hi Gina!

Your take on Lesli's sketch LO is awesome.

Jennifer Buck said...

Ohmygoodness! I so love what you did with this sketch! You did such a fantastic job! It's just beautiful! TFS...hope you have a great day! :)

Kimberly Crawford said...

your layout is beyond fantastic-it is so amazing!!!!! WOWZERS!! Submit, submit, submit!!!!!!! Love the new sketch site. I was just checking it out!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

WOW, that layout ROCKS!!! Awesome job!!!

Shanna said...

GUUUUUUUUUURRRRL! I am in love with this beach layout. You are amazing!