Sunday, April 20, 2008

Page Plans' 1st Reveal . . .

The first set of sketches designed by Chris Ross are up at Page Plans, here's mine . . .

Kaitie found a quote on myspace that I thought would make perfect journaling for a LO of her. We changed and added words to fit her and this is what we came up with . . . I know that "Unperfect"is not a word, but it seems to fit a teenage girls vocabulary.

Each Sunday they reveal a new set of sketches and the Design Teams take on each one. You will have the opportunity to complete one of the sketches and enter it in the weekly challenge for a little goodie package. Sketches will post on Sunday - so they will need your entries by the following Saturday and they will announce the winner on Sunday with the next set of sketches. If you have any questions at all - please feel free to email Lesli and Chris at pageplans@gmail.com.

14 comments:

Carol A. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Gina...Wonderful page!

Margee' said...

This LO turned out great!

Martha said...

Beautiful page Gina! I love it!

Jennifer Buck said...

This page is perfect! ;) I love it! You did such a great job with this one! I really love your work. Hope you are doing well! :)

Jen said...

Great take on the sketch! Your layout turned out great!

Glad to see you at Page Plans and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Angie said...

Gina, that layout is stunning!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super page Gina!

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, I love the colors you used.

taryn said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! What a cool quote for a teen too!!

Chris said...

This is an awesome take on the sketch. I love the colors and the photo is just gorgeous.

Kimberly Crawford said...

WOW! That is just gorgeous!! You have such an eye-your work is so classy and elegant!!!!

Misty said...

Gorgeous layouts in your blog. I noticed the name Jakob. That's how I spell my son's name and the teachers always have the hardest time. Take care.
Misty

Shaela said...

what a great page! and I totally love the new word... I'm always making up words to fit what I want!

Dolores said...

beautiful layout!