Thanks Chelsea and this couldn't have come at a better time! It was a rough night and it put a little smile on my face seeing that I was tagged by you bright and early this morning. Not to mention it's Friday and the weekend is about to begin . . . I may need this again by the end of next week when Spring Break is over though! Now I have to tag people that cheer me up. I have so many people that do, but I can't put down that many . . . I picked the first three people that popped into my head.Tam
Angie
Lashell
Anyways, please take this little image and add it to your blog along with the people that cheer you up!
3 comments:
Thanks for tagging me Gina!! this has put a smile on my face and I need one for this fast and furious Friday at work!!!
Thanks Gina....brought a smile to my face right away!!! Have a good Spring Break and sleep in;)
Congratulations Gina for being selected as the DT for Page Plans! I also live in Washington; currently work in Seattle and live in Kent, but have a home in the George/Quincy area. In two years when we retire we'll be moving to Tri-Cities (I was born & raised in Richland) and can't wait to get back. Where are you?
http://stampinwithanita.com/
Post a Comment