Thursday, April 3, 2008

My 1st Assignment for Craft Warehouse . . .

I've been busy working on my first assignment for CWH too . . . we got to play with two different lines from Sassafras Lass, the "Robotics" and the "Pocket Full of Rosies" lines. Also, two different clear stamp sets, the Doodled Dings and Olivia and Pals. Now, stamping has never really been my thing, but I have to admit those little owls are just too Cute!!!

I've never done an acrylic album before, so this was a real challenge for me. I'm happy with how it turned out and am kind of sad to see it go. It'll head to one of the ten stores in either Washington State, Oregon or Idaho. I definitely will be re-creating this to keep for myself! I had a little photo shoot with the kids while my nieces were here visiting from New Jersey during their Spring Break. The pictures weren't the greatest, it was cold and windy outside. But it was nice to get some pictures of them all together, it's been almost a year since they've seen each other.









And here's the 12x12 LO that I created of my cute, little nephew Mason. This picture was taken on Easter, he had me laughing so hard . . . I won't get into the story, but all day he kept saying "Jellyballs" instead of "Jellybeans"! It was hilarious!!! <---- OK, maybe you had to be there!

13 comments:

Angie said...

Gina, your acrylic album is awesome, and I love the layout of your nephew.

Anonymous said...

Gina, I love your album and layout! Isn't this fun??? I can't believe how much we have thought alike on the cover and title of the album.... greats minds think alike I guess! :) haha I am all done with mine, just need to pick up some ribbon for the finishing touch. Then I will post.

Great job. Love it all!
~Chelsea

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog :)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

HOLY! You rock!!! The album and the layout are both fabulous!!!
That paper is AWESOME!

Margee' said...

They turned out great! And not too much stressing, that's good!

Tam, I am said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Your LO turned out cute!

Martha said...

Gina this is AWESOME! I'm sorry it gave you a headache - but it sure looks like it was worth it!

Mona said...

I like the album! I will have to recreate one too :) We all know how funny and cute Mason is!

Unknown said...

OH MI! That clear albumn is just magnificent! Seriously! I love the circles all throughout the whole albumn it really ties it together! I hope it comes to the Gresham CWH! :D

Unknown said...

OH MI! That clear albumn is just magnificent! Seriously! I love the circles all throughout the whole albumn it really ties it together! I hope it comes to the Gresham CWH! :D

Unknown said...

OH MI! That clear albumn is just magnificent! Seriously! I love the circles all throughout the whole albumn it really ties it together! I hope it comes to the Gresham CWH! :D

Kimberly Crawford said...

Holy buckets!! That album is fantastic!!!!! WOWOWOWWOW!!!