
It's been almost a week already and I'm just now getting around to posting pics of Jakob's scary costume. God only knows why Jake picked this, he absolutely hates scary Halloween things . . . he even had a total meltdown at the Halloween store when we stopped by to pick up a couple of things. But for some reason it's different when he's the one behind the mask.Kaitie decided that she was officially too old for Trick-or-Treating! Before we headed out a group of boys from her school showed up at our house and all she could say was that she was embarrassed for them! So, we left the house with Kaitie as HERSELF and this scary little monster!
5 comments:
wow, so Kaitie has "grown up" and out of the free candy stage. well, good for her! great costume for Jacob, too - but I don't understand either, I hate scary as well!
You tell Kaitie she is NEVER TOO OLD TO DRESS-UP for Halloween. I have never missed a Halloween where I was not in costume!
I am surprised Jakob picked that too - when he's so scared of everything!
Hopefully some day Jakob will get over the fear of Halloween masks. Mona's right! They still dress up every year!
Im not going to say cute, Im not going to do it! haha.. But it was cute that Kaitie decided she was too old. .. Wonder if she snuck some of Jakobs candy? hahaa
ps: Love your music >>>>> Im so loving the song by Montgomery Gentry ... just love it!
Post a Comment