Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jakob!

I can't believe it's already been nine years since we welcomed you into our lives. You've grown from this . . .
into quite the little man . . .
Jakob requested BBQ'ed burgers and onion rings for his birthday dinner. As for birthday cake well . . . Jakob DOES NOT like birthday cake! Who doesn't like birthday cake??? He asked that Grandma make him a pumpkin pie and gingerbread men cookies instead. So that's exactly what he had . . .

6 comments:

Margee' said...

Yep, he's growing up! He was such a cutey when he was little, now he's such a tease!

Shaela said...

happy birthday, Jakob!! hm, pumpkin pie might run in the male gene somewhere: I have a bro and a BIL who want pumpkin pie on their birthdays, too!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

What a handsome lil fella you have Gina! I cant believe he is 9!!! And what a cutie, wanting Pumpkin Pie.. a man after my own heart! :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

nope...can't belive its already been 9 years...I still remember being pg LOL

Before we know it the boys will be going on dates!

Mona said...

Yep, still remember being pg too! Madi will be happy to join them at 9 in 4 1/2 months. :)

Joe said...

My Minnie Me, Hard to believe our little guy is nine yrs. old...He has my sense of humor and your strong will, what a combination!...Joe