Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME . . .

Joe can be so creative, take a look at what he gave me for my Birthday . . . now a bottle of banana rum isn't what I'd usually receive, but don't you just love that palm tree? He also made me breakfast, stuffed french toast with cherries on top . . . it was Delicious! Finished up breakfast in time to head to the Veteran's Day parade. We've been going to watch the parade for years now and it's fallen on our Birthday a couple of times. We headed out to my parents for our favorite Birthday dinner, my Mom's famous Lasagna. Oh and let's not forget Lemonade Stand Pie, it's like a piece of frozen heaven. I also received some great gifts too . . . some Scenic Route goodies, a Starbucks gift card and another snowman to add to my collection. So, after a day like today, turning thirty-four wasn't too bad! You're only as old as you feel, right?
Thanks for the pics Nee'!

9 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

...well if you want to claim 34 you can...but I'm still 32 :)

Margee' said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday!
Now's to start another year heading for the 35 birthday!

Shaela said...

happy birthday again, Gina! wow, that breakfast looks amazing - Joe needs to give John some pointers! ;)

Mona said...

Really, 32? I will always be 29!! :)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Verryyyy nice! You got a keeper there in that ol Joe! hehe Glad your birthday rocked!

lashell said...

Looks like you guys had a great birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA

Angie said...

Looks like a great birthday!

Joe said...

Happy belated Birthday...! Banana rum for your Birthday is not the traditional present but looking back on your pics of your Birthday night....I remember it sure was fun....Love you!...joe:)

{ erin } said...

Happy Birthday!!!

You asked about the tree on my album - it's a die cut. I bought a kit for the album from Bella's and the tree was part of it. She prob used either her cricut or her Squeeze to make it. :o)