Thursday, May 8, 2008

Craft Warehouse Assignment #2

I just finished up my second assignment for CWH . . . for this assignment we were given the "Boxer" line from Basic Grey to create a LO and alter a birdhouse. Altering has never really been my thing, so I seriously struggled with the birdhouse. I've also been on a "Butterfly" kick lately, this EK Success, Whale of a Punch is Awesome! Something you all might want to check out if you already haven't.




7 comments:

Mona said...

Both the LO and bird house look AWESOME. I really like that paper. I might have to try doing up a bird house. :)

Margee' said...

They both turned out great!

The paper is pretty!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

They turned out great! The bird house looks awesome!!!

Daphne said...

You totally kicked that birdhouse, Gina!! Wow!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your layout and birdhouse you came up with, Gina! I love to alter things, but for some reason am taking a long time finishing up my birdhouse! lol. Your birdhouse turned out awesome! Did you sand/distress the edge of your paper? It looks like it might be white on the edges like you may have scuffed it. It looks great! :)
~Chelsea

Kimberly Crawford said...

it is all so beautiful!! man, it is SO beautiful!!! :)

Shaela said...

I said it on the boards and I'll say it again... I LOVE YOUR WORK!! You are an amazing designer, I am so happy to be working with you! Another great job (even though the birdhouse was tough ;0)