Sunday, May 11, 2008

Page Plans Week #4 Reveal

This weeks Page Plans sketch was created by Lesli . . .
This photo was taken the day my FIL passed away . . . although the picture was a spur of the moment shot, it was the first time in years they've all been together. I shrunk it down and framed it to give to my MIL on Mother's Day! On the back is the words that Joe said in remembrance of his Dad. In the word "MOMents", I empathized the word MOM, she said she has the perfect place for this frame back at home in Iowa.

5 comments:

Shaela said...

Gina, this turned out FABULOUS!! I love the vine on the side too - is that your new die?? Looks great, and what a great gift for your MIL.

Margee' said...

Gina, your LO looks great and I'm sure Cathy loves it and will cherish it!

Mona said...

Great LO and a touching gift.

Jennifer Buck said...

This is beautiful, Gina! What a touching gift...I'm sure your mother in-law will cherish it always! TFS...hope you are having a great day! :)

Kimberly Crawford said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! The sentiment behind it just makes it all the more lovely!!