It's the simple things that mean the most! Joe's always been one to not be able to keep a secret, his Mom just recently told me that he has always been this way. And it's something he obviously hasn't out grown yet! Whenever he buys gifts it is usually last minute because there's no way he could keep quiet long enough for it to be a surprise. He also has a tendency to spend WAY more than he should . . . of course he ALWAYS says that I'm worth it! My common sense ended up talking him out of it this time because there are other things that would be more practical to spend that amount of money on. Although he's terrible at keeping secrets, he is an AWESOME cook! Here's the cream cheese stuffed french toast with strawberries he made me for breakfast on Mother's Day . . .

And here's the hamburger I had at our Mother's Day BBQ at my parents house . . .

Jakob did have something special for me though . . . he made this cute ladybug card with a poem inside. Does this kid know me or what???

6 comments:
Oh my, that french toast looks DELICIOUS. Just made me starving. Thanks... lol. LUCKY! :D
The French toast looks nummie!
Still don't know how you ate that large hamburger! Hope you enjoyed it!
Jakob's card was very cute!
The food looks really really good.. I would love the recipe for the french toast..
Jakob's card is so cute..
Absolutely wonderful - I am really hungry now - I love strawberries!!!
Jakob's card is adorable!
Do you know how good that avocado looks on the burger, I'm hungry now!
Ooooh, that looks yummy. The card is so cute. My Jakob made me a card that said. I love you mom, you are the best mom I ever had, well, I sure hope so! Take care.
Misty
Post a Comment