Sunday, May 25, 2008

Page Plans Week #6 Reveal

All of these incredible sketches have gotten me motivated to do something with the endless pile of pictures I have sitting here. I look forward to the new sketches every week, although my LO doesn't always exactly match the sketch, it's gives me a plan on where to start. These sketches are so full of INSPIRATION!!! This weeks layout sketch at Page Plans was designed by Lesli Asay . . .

I used these pictures of Jakob and Avery (their 2nd cousins) from our vacation last summer in Iowa for this LO. A lot of these small towns in Northern Iowa have AWESOME water parks! The whole town spends their summer days cooling off there or so it seems . . . the kids had a Blast! Jakob and Avery seemed to hit it off right away, which is quite opposite of how their Dads got along with each other when they were younger! Jakob loved every minute in Iowa and wishes we'd send him back for the whole summer.






















3 comments:

Margee' said...

Looks great!

Lesli said...

We love, love, love your LO's! I always look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Shaela said...

another awesome LO, Gina!