I like them all, but I really like that butterfly frame! I finished my butterfly LO this morning and mailed it to the store. Butterflies must be the thing right now.
I also love the butterfly frame. We are moving soon and when we do we are redecorating our daughters' rooms. One of them is DEFINATELY getting a pic like this!! (maybe both, lol, i dunno yet).
The Mother's Day card is also great. I bought that paper line in pink. I would never have thought to use the blue for a feminine card but it turned out awesome!!
11 comments:
I like them all, but I really like that butterfly frame! I finished my butterfly LO this morning and mailed it to the store. Butterflies must be the thing right now.
Very cool...I had seen the last two projects but hadn't seen that card - very nice!!!
Wow, Gina! Everything looks awesome. I LOVE the butterflies!!!
Those are great projects!
Butterfly frame turned out great!
Gina, I love your stuff - so fun! I think I'm DEFINITELY going to have to get that butterfly punch now - don't hate me for it! See ya
Gorgeous creations and totally in love with you transparency items.
WHOA!! Beautiful, but that butterfly frame takes the cake! WOWEE!! Your work is always so lovely!!
Fabulous job Gina - I really like the butterfly art!!!
Gina your projects all turned out great! Thank you for the card too!
What would you have done without borrowing my butterfly punch?
You've used it more than ME!
I also love the butterfly frame. We are moving soon and when we do we are redecorating our daughters' rooms. One of them is DEFINATELY getting a pic like this!! (maybe both, lol, i dunno yet).
The Mother's Day card is also great. I bought that paper line in pink. I would never have thought to use the blue for a feminine card but it turned out awesome!!
Post a Comment